- Accommodation for 7 nights (we do also offer short breaks outside of the peak holiday weeks, please enquire).
- 6 nights evening meals. A five course gourmet evening meal for your first and last nights and 3 courses for the remaining four nights through the week (Wednesday is usually the chefs night off) including tailored menus for those with special dietary needs. Food is local and organic or free range where possible.
- Children's 2-course supper each evening at 6 pm.
- Excellent complimentary French wine with your evening meal.
- Breakfast with a choice of hot options (Wednesday no cooked options and self-serve).
- Self service ‘raid the larder’ style afternoon tea each day of biscuits and pastries or scones.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, herbal teas and soft drinks from our self-service bar.
- Use of the chalets facilities, (hot-tub, WiFi, Games areas etc.).
- Arrange for ski passes to be delivered on your 1st day skiing plus ski and boarding equipment hire for you in-chalet
- Assist with any booking of chalet massage / beauty treatments
- Any extra in-resort chauffeur services (see In Resort Chauffeur Service detail below)
We have cots and baby linen available and can adapt most of the rooms to your group's configuration. Highchairs and microwave/fridge facilities are available for those with young children. Find out more about our family friendly approach.
Our In-Resort Chauffeur Service
Morzine offers a great choice of start and finish points for your ski day, we offer you a drop off /collection service to 2 different lifts which gives you the flexibility of choosing where you want to start and finish your day.
Drops/collections to-and-from the following points:
- Morzine Pleney, Super Morzine, Morzine centre (under 5 minutes)
Our ski provider offers locker access in Morzine centre.
The chauffeur service allows for you to choose a drop and pick up time for your group, available up till 10.am and from 16.00. There are free buses that can be used outside of these hours that run every 10 minutes during the day or we are happy to arrange private taxis should your party require them after the bus service stops in the evening, at an additional cost of around 20€ per journey (minibus for up to 8 passengers).