- Accommodation for 7 nights (we do also offer short breaks outside of the peak holiday weeks, please enquire).
- 5 nights evening meals. A five course gourmet evening meal for your first and last nights and 3 courses for the remaining 3 nights through the week (Tuesday and Friday are usually the chefs night off).
- Tailored menus for those with special dietary needs. Food is local and organic or free range where possible.
- Children's 2-course supper is served each evening prior to the adults dining. (If you have an exclusive booking it may be possible for a surcharge of 10€ per child per night to join the adults dinner service instead).
- House wine with your evening meal. Honesty bar available for outside the meal service and on the evenings where there is no evening meal.
- Breakfast every day with a choice of hot options (Tuesday and Friday a continental breakfast is provided and self-serve tea and coffee).
- Self service ‘raid the larder’ afternoon tea each day of biscuits and pastries or scones.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, herbal teas and soft drinks from our self-service bar.
- Use of the chalets facilities (hot-tub, WiFi, Games areas etc.).
- In-resort chauffeur services every day of your stay (for details, see below).
- Bedrooms are serviced every other day and towel changes are available on request.
- Bathrobes provided, bring your own slippers if you like.
We have cots and baby linen available and can adapt most of the rooms to your group's configuration. Highchairs and microwave/fridge facilities are available for those with young children.
Find out more about our family friendly approach.
Our In-Resort Chauffeur Service
Morzine offers a great choice of start and finish points for your ski day, we offer you a drop off /collection service to 2 different lifts which gives you the flexibility of choosing where you want to start and finish your day.
Drops/collections to-and-from the following points in just 5 minutes in our 8 seat minibus:
- Morzine Pleney (for Morzine and Les Gets), or Super Morzine (for Avoriaz and Portes du Soleil ski domain).
- Our ski-hire provider offers heated locker access in Morzine centre.
The service allows for you to choose a drop and pick up time for your group, available up till 10.am and from 16.00 until 21.30. There are free buses that can be used outside of these hours that run every 15 minutes during the day.